Sunday 1 June 2014

Help me fight censorship



About a year in the making, I can finally talk about what's been going on, and holding me back all this time.

In this video, I formally make requests for donations on my arbitration hearing in Pennsylvania on July 8th.

If you have any more complicated questions about the case, feel free to ask them here.

UPDATE 6/4/2014:
StarDuskLP's video on the issue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfdMQv5OH94
LiberalViewer's livecast, (at 6:00)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_hQKdWAUqg

5 comments:

  1. So our donations will help pay for legal fees, or travel and living costs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Di Iorio,

      I have noticed a block preventing me from commenting on your videos, I was wondering if there was a particular reason for this. My username is CeroAshura.

      Thank you for your time.

      Delete
    2. Hey CeroAshura,

      You're not on my banned users list. What is the error you're getting?

      Delete
    3. Hey Di Iorio,

      I don't understand what happened, all of a sudden I can comment on your videos again. Well I guess that solves everything, good luck with the case against clevernoobs by the way.

      I'm rooting for you.

      Delete